Power generators are mainly applied for telecoms stations in telecoms industry. Usually, generator sets 800KW are needed for provincial station, and generator sets 300KW to 400KW are needed for municipal station, as standby power. For town or county station, 120KW and below are needed, usually as prime power.
Requirements and Challenges
1. Automatic functions
Auto start and auto loading
After receiving the start directive, the machine will start up automatically, with 99% success ratio. A start circle containers three start attempts. The interval between two start attempts is 10 to 15 seconds.
After successful start up, when the oil pressure reaches set value, the machine will load automatically. The load time is usually 10 seconds.
After three times of startup failure, the machine will give alarm reporting, and give start directive to the other standby generator set, if there is any.
When receiving the stop directive, the machine will stop automatically. There are two types: normal stop and emergency stop. The normal stop is to stop the power (and then break the air switch or switch ATS to the main). The emergency stop is to cut the power and fuel supply immediately.
The machines have protection against low oil pressure, over voltage, over speed, overload, short circuit and lack of phase. For water-cooled machines, also high water temperature protection is provided and high cylinder temperature protection for air-cooled machines.
2. Remote Control
The machine provides remote control system, monitoring the real time operation parameters and state. When abnormality or serious faults occur, the machine will give alarms. Standard communication protocols can be provided.
3. Paralleling operation
It can be realized through ATS auto switch between the main and generator or between two generators . Also, two or more same model generators can be paralleled to ensure bigger capability. The stable state speed regulation ratio is between 2% and 5%. The stable state voltage regulation is within 5%.
4. Altitude height 3000 meters and below. Temperature lower limit -15℃, upper limit 40℃
Superb power generators, with digital control module and ATS, assures immediate power supply at the same time the main is gone.
• Whole set product and turn-key solution help customer use the machine easily without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
• The control system has AMF function, which can auto start or stop the machine. In emergency the machine will give an alarm and stop.
• ATS for option. For small KVA machine, the ATS is integral.
• Low noise. The noise level of the small KVA machine (30kva below) is below 60dB(A)@7m.
• Stable performance. Average failure interval is not less than 2000 hours.
• Compact size. Optional devices are provided for special requirements for stable operation in some freezing cold areas and burning hot areas.
• For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.