As the common used power supply to load, genset needs to running continuously for long period, this kind of genset are called prime power resources. Normally, AGG Power prime power genset have lager capacity, either can parallel operating or running independently, do not parallel with regional power grid and do not effected by national grid with highly reliability, has been widely used in projects.
Prime gensets are defined as common electricity load power supply by continuously used. AGG Power provides a comprehensive power solution for power plants, ensuring continuous power supply in case the power plant stops delivering power.
Requirements and Challenges
Altitude height 3000 meters and below.
Temperature lower limit -15℃, upper limit 40℃
2.Stable performance & high reliability
Average failure interval not less than 2000 hours
3.Convenient refueling and protection
Lockable exterior refueling system
Large fuel tank, supporting 12 hours to 24 hours operation.
High quality generator sets with AMF function and ATS ensure immediate switch from the main to power generators the minute at the main fails.
AGG Power supplies powerful and reliable generating sets meeting requirements of power plants.
• Whole set product and turn-key solution help customer use the machine easily without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
• The control system has AMF function, which can auto start or stop the machine. In emergency the machine will give an alarm and stop.
• ATS for option. For small KVA machine, the ATS is integral.
• Low noise. The noise level of the small KVA machine (30kva below) is below 60dB(A)@7m.
• Stable performance. Average failure interval is not less than 2000 hours.
• Compact size. Optional devices are provided for special requirements for stable operation in some freezing cold areas and burning hot areas.
• For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.