Diesel power generators for military use are mainly used as prime power for outdoors, weapons and devices, telecommunication, and civil defense.
Requirements and Challenges
1. Working conditions
Altitude height 3000 meters and below.
Temperature lower limit -15°C, upper limit 40°C
2. Stable performance & high reliability
Average failure interval not less than 2000 hours
3. Convenient refueling and protection
Lockable exterior refueling system
Large fuel tank, supporting 12 hours to 24 hours operation.
4. Size and custom development
The generating sets for military use usually have to be in compact size and easy to move.
Usually the generators sets are custom developed to meet special requirements, including color and specifications.
AGG Power generators featured by stable performance, easy operation, convenient maintenance, low noise, and exterior refuel system meet special requirements of military application.
• Whole set product and turn-key solution help customer use the machine easily without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
• The control system has AMF function, which can auto start or stop the machine. In emergency the machine will give an alarm and stop.
• ATS for option. For small KVA machine, the ATS is integral.
• Low noise. The noise level of the small KVA machine (30kva below) is below 60dB(A)@7m.
• Stable performance. Average failure interval is not less than 2000 hours.
• Compact size. Optional devices are provided for special requirements for stable operation in some freezing cold areas and burning hot areas.
• For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.