Outdoor Prime Power
Generator sets used as outdoor prime power usually have to deal with tough environments.
Requirements and Challenges
Altitude height 3000 meters and below.
Temperature lower limit -15℃, upper limit 40℃
2.Stable performance & high reliability
Average failure interval not less than 2000 hours
3.Convenient refueling and protection
Lockable exterior refueling system Large fuel tank, supporting 12 hours to 24 hours operation
The generators used as outdoor prime power have to be in compact size and easy to move.
High quality power generators, equipped with PLC-5220, which has AMF function, ensure non-stop power supply in the banks. With help of ATS, the power load can immediately switch to generator load once the main fails. The generators can run reliably and quietly, with clean emission compliant with European and US relevant emission standards. The machine can be connected with computer with RS232 OR RS485/422 connector to realize remote control.
• Whole set product and turn-key solution help customer use the machine easily without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
• The control system has AMF function, which can auto start or stop the machine. In emergency the machine will give an alarm and stop.
• ATS for option. For small KVA machine, the ATS is integral.
• Low noise. The noise level of the small KVA machine (30kva below) is below 60dB(A)@7m.
• Stable performance. Average failure interval is not less than 2000 hours.
• Compact size. Optional devices are provided for special requirements for stable operation in some freezing cold areas and burning hot areas.
• For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.